|A Complete TPA Offering|
The key benefits of Broadspire services across Europe include:
- Experienced, cross class desktop claims handlers with access to loss adjusters and other specialists within Crawford’s global network
- Branded or non-branded service
- Focused, pro-active desktop handling resulting in prompt, professional and cost efficient settlement
- World-class bespoke quality claims processes following your philosophy to both support and protect your brand and reputation
- Working with an established and experienced service provider
With a presence in 25 countries across Europe and in more than 85 locations around the world, our claims management operations are able to offer:
- Seamless claims handling processes following each
client's claims philosophy
- Global reach combined with local knowledge (culture, law,language)
- Integrated access to Crawford's loss adjusting services where necessary
- Our web-based system, e-Claims, is designed to provide consistency of
approach for claims handlers around the globe
- Programme management and dedicated account management
- Quality Management
- Information and unique global data consolidation (cross border data)
- Wide array of services (lines of business which includes: motor, liability, property, ULR, marine and transportation, personal injury and rehabilitation)
- Multi currency capability
Our European set-up is also ideal for insurers and brokers offering insurance under Freedom of Services in Europe, with all claims and management information reported in a consistent way for all countries.
Our system and process efficiencies provide a flexible claims management strategy, resulting in shorter claims lifecycles and stringent control of indemnity spend.
At all times, our focus remains on saving you money.